Is RD Sharma the right book for CBSE Class 12?
Grade 12 is a crucial year in any student’s life, with board exams that set the path for a person’s career. RD Sharma is one of the most challenging books for the students of Class 12. These books have been recommended for years as a source of information to perfect your mathematical skills. Irrespective of any board, students from ICSE, CBSE and even state boards refer to RD Sharma textbook. The questions in this book contain a wide variety of problems, from the easy ones to the difficult questions, where students get to identify all the important problems that are usually asked in the board exams.
Mathematics is one of the scoring subjects in the examination for the students of Class 12. It yields full marks with good practice in the subject, especially solving the questions from the RD Sharma textbook. RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 consists of a wide variety of problems which is sufficient for the students to develop problem-solving skills in the subject to excel in the board exams as well as for the various competitive exams.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for Class 12 board exams:
- Plan accordingly and prepare yourself for the upcoming CBSE board exams. Firstly every student must chalk out a proper study time table and then make a habit to stick to the same.
- Make sure you have a specific time where you can devote entirely to self-studies to interpret and practice the topics discussed in the school. It would be best if you spared adequate time so that you can achieve some prefixed study targets.
- Jot down important concepts and formulas which would be very helpful during revision time.
- Try solving previous year question papers, which is another method of gaining that extra edge of Class 12 board exam preparation. For brushing up concepts, students can refer to RD Sharma Solutions for Class 11, which is an added advantage.
- Practising the solutions regularly helps in remembering the formulas and important concepts, which helps in building time management skills and also boosts your confidence level.
- Follow one method of solving problems, as it is the best way to remember the steps for any problems.
- Make a note of general mistakes that occur, so that they may be avoided in the near future.
- Just relax and let go of exam fear. Taking breaks is essential to relax your mind and retrieve your energy to get ready for the next study session. Relaxing helps in keeping your mind focused and alert.
To get more updated learning materials, visit BYJU’S and you can download the BYJU’S app for a better and personalized learning experience, with engaging video lessons.